Building the Binance of DeFi
DeFi trading, for everyone
CivTrade v2 offers more trade types, smarter routing, and cheaper gas than Uniswap or any other DeFi protocol. Place a market or limit trade, always at the lowest cost.
Whether because of visible or invisible costs, a lack of order books or trade history, or other many familiar functions usually found in traditional finance in general, DeFi, like anything that is new, may be confusing at first.
That was the first generation of DeFi.
Enter CivTrade, the start of a new era of DeFi.
Gas fees are a massive barrier of entry for many to DeFi. In line with our vision of democraticizing finance, we set out to remove this barrier by greatly reducing gas fees and hellp open up DeFi to all.
What we came up with was CivTrade.
We decided not to stop there though. Over and above bringing lower gas fees than Uniswap to market, CivTrade also brings:
- DeFi’s first fully automated order book (AOB)
- traders the ability to earn fees
- zero slippage and zero price impact
- support for over 5,000 tokens on the Ethereum and Polygon networks
Even better is how we brought limit orders, a standard of the traditional financial world, to DeFi, and with them, automated execution and auto smart routing. Limit orders allow you to "set it and forget it," freeing you from the need to wait for the precise moment the token you want to trade for is at the price you want. This empowers traders - experienced and unexperienced - with the ability to better control their assets and trades.
All this is why we refer to CivTrade as the Binance of DeFi.
Limit and Market Orders:
Limit orders, or “target” trades, are the optimal order for all Polygon trades and Ethereum mainnet trades worth 0.3 ETH or more. Check the "Gas Details" page for exact gas savings.
For smaller Ethereum mainnet trades or when execution speed is crucial, market trades, also called “instant” trades, are best.
Market orders execute, for all intents and purposes, instantly, at the market price the moment the order is placed. Limit orders are not executed instantly, but are rather carried out in 4 steps:
- 1.You enter the details of your order on our dapp.
- 2.Our smart contract confirms that the trade is feasible and opens a custom single-sided liquidity pool on your behalf.
- 3.Uniswap v3, an advanced liquidity pool that creates a market and enables anyone to trade for your tokens, executes your trade within the pool when the market price of the asset moves to the price you ordered.
- 4.CivTrade's automated on-chain monitoring completes the trade and immediately disburses funds directly to your wallet accordingly. The market trade offers instant execution, exactly like Uniswap.
CivTrade v2 is a community-driven DeFi alternative to Binance, built by Civilization. You can read more about us here.
Continue reading for in-depth details, step-by-step instructions on how to use CivTrade, and so much more!